Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I don't remember which day was Father's Day (I think it was a couple weeks ago), but we celebrated it last Friday. Last week was partial tests, which was really nice, because it meant that we only had school until 9:00 A.M. So Friday we celebrated from 9:30 to noon with a soccer tournament and random games such as Twister (that was my station), foos ball, and ping pong. The main attraction was, of course, the soccer tournament. I was looking forward to watching the dads play, but Twister was inside. I'm still blown away how much soccer unites people in this country!

Tomorrow Bridget, my room mate from last year, is coming to visit, which is more than exciting! And on that positive note, I hope everyone else has had a good start to Spring Quarter!

1 comment:

KJ said...

That's exciting that she gets to come and visit! It's crazy that spring quarter has started here and we're still having snowfall. It's good to hear from you!