Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Partials Week II

It is test week once again, which provides a breather from the normal routine. We only have school from 7:10-9:30 every day, but we need to have our grades finalized, etc. Last week seemed unusually long, so I´m counting on this week to help me recharge my batteries. Last night a few of us visited the movie theater and were fortunat enough that the movie was in English with Spanish subtitles. While I didn´t really care for the movie, the experience was interesting enough. There was a group of obnoxious teenagers in the back that kept making loud comments and screaming during suspenseful parts. I´m fairly certain they would have been kicked out of the theater in the States. The sun is shining, school is over for the day, and I don´t really have anything else to say (hey, that rhymes!).

No comments: